Have your industrial electronic equipment repaired by a professional.
Industrial electronic equipement repairs keeps your equipment operational, even once it has become obsolete. Whatever the sector of activity, this is a speciality that requires skills, rigour and responsiveness. Only professionals equipped with up-to-date, efficient test resources are able to meet your needs.
Equipment we work with
- Monitors, displays, terminals, touch screens and pads
- Variable speed controllers, frequency inverters, DC drives
- CNC controllers
- AC/DC and DC/DC transformers
- Switch-mode power supplies, chargers
- I/O cards, axis controllers
- All industrial cards with or without drawings
- Obsolete equipment or equipment with new surface-mounted components (SMD)
Industrial electronic repair with E-NERGIE
All our repairs are carried out in a workshop and we work on all types of electronic equipment, whatever the brand.
- Reception of your equipment and logging with a tracking sheet and a number
- Inspection and diagnosis (dismantling, troubleshooting)
- Quote sent (free of charge) / Reception of your confirmation
- Repair, testing and return of operational equipment within 5 to 15 working days following your confirmation
E-NERGIE service plus-points
- Urgent work: On special request and for a surcharge, repairs can be carried out within 24 working hours or less upon reception of the equipment.
- Standard exchange: A good alternative if the equipment cannot be repaired.
- Warranty: 12 months unless otherwise specified on the quote. This only covers the repaired components and is subject to correct usage. You must systematically test the repaired equipment on its return.
- Preventive measures: Systematically included in our repairs.