Avoid breakdowns by scheduling preventive electronic maintenance operations. In this way you will prevent untimely production downtime.
Preventive electronic maintenance reduces the risk of breakdown or damage to all or part of industrial equipment. There are several advantages to preventive operations:
- Production continuity: You limit breakdowns or production stoppages.
- Safety: Industrial facilities in good working order help to protect production technicians.
- Savings: You avoid the extra costs, sometimes considerable, arising from the destruction of equipment
Preventive electronic maintenance with E-NERGIE
We can work on all industrial electronic equipment, with or without drawings. Our preventive electronic maintenance operations are part of a quality policy and our efficient test equipment enables us to obtain the best possible result.
For electronic maintenance in the workshop, our services are adapted to your needs (non-exhaustive list):
- We test the equipment that you have sent us by parcel post (Procedure)
- It is repaired or replaced if necessary (with your agreement)
- Testing of contacts (connectors, relays, etc.)
- Cleaning and resoldering of welds and connectors
- Replacement of damaged components
- Backups of your machine programs (EPROM, PAL…)
- Regular preventive maintenance (according to a predefined agreed schedule)
- Repair reports with technical recommendations