Industrial electronic equipment repairs: Make the most of the latest generation of in-situ component test benches.
Our electronic equipment repair technicians make use of a range of the most up-to-date and efficient test resources.
For functional testing:
- Three-phase power supply 380 / 220 V
- Test motors for variable speed / frequency drives
- 7 kW resistive load for testing continuous power supplies
- Laboratory power supply
- Binocular vision apparatus
- Several component reading / programming devices (PROM, PAL, microcontrollers, etc.)
To repair equipment, our technicians use the latest generation in-situ component test benches enabling them to inspect all the components of a printed circuit board.
IN-SITU component testing using our latest-generation test bench
- Functional in-situ testing of TTL, CMOS, LVTTL, ECL, DTL, RTL, PECL, LVPECL, memories, interfaces, LSI, boxed DIL micro-processors, SOIC, PLCC, QFP compliant with the US Ministry of Defence standard
- Verification of connections, voltages, logic levels, internal component temperature, V/I signature analysis
- Photocouplers, data converters, transistors, triacs, thyristors in dynamic function testing (V/T)
- Verification of connections and voltages
- Dynamic analog signature analysis (ASA) mainly used for analog power cards (power supply cards for example), fitted with triacs, thyristors, transformers, large capacitors, inductors, etc.
- Accurate detection of micro-outages and short circuits via milliohmmeter.
*Any names, brands and trademarks mentioned on this site remain the property of their respective owners.