E-NERGIE offers a wide choice of reconditioned electronic equipment, for purchase or as standard exchange.
Reconditioned used equipment
Used electronic equipment collected or bought from our industrial clients usually comes from the dismantling of their production lines. It is reconditioned with the utmost care by the E-NERGIE teams before being offered for sale.
- Diagnostic + repair if necessary
- Preventive maintenance operations
- Full testing and inspection
Standard exchange within 48 hours
Our priority is to reduce your downtime in the event of a breakdown. To this end, we offer a standard exchange service, in addition to repair. Our procedure is simple:
- Order your equipment based on the used sale price, including transport (tested and guaranteed for 12 months)
- It is delivered within 48 hours
- Send your defective equipment back to E-NERGIE – Delivery costs at your expense.
- If the equipment can be repaired, a credit note for the difference between the used sale price and the standard exchange price will be sent to you within a period of 30 days.
- This credit note can be used against a repair or any other standard exchange operation.
- If we determine that your equipment cannot be repaired, you can take it back or ask us to dispose of it.
Availability of reconditioned electronic equipment: Two time zones
- An immediate zone that you can consult on our online store (equipment already tested and reconditioned, ready for delivery)
- A 48-hour zone in which you will find over 3000 references. 48 hours is the time required to transfer the equipment to our workshop, service it, recondition it and make it available to you.
If you are already a client of E-NERGIE and you want strategic equipment for your production to appear in the “immediate zone”, send us the equipment list and we will do our best to keep this equipment ready for collection at no extra cost to you!
For references available within 48 hours, the quote is drawn up after receiving your request, including the brand and reference of the equipment required.
Whatever the case, please do not hesitate to contact us directly if you have any more complex questions!