Located near Orléans, E-nergie operates throughout France and carries out electronic repairs, maintenance and audits for industrial clients.
Created in 2012 and initially specialised in electronic design, E-NERGIE rapidly focussed on electronic repair for industrial purposes.
Since 2015, and to meet the needs of our customers, we also sell second-hand / reconditioned electronic equipment. We have offered obsolescence audits since 2016.
E-NERGIE’s services, electronic repair
We work with our industrial clients to help them find solutions suited to their objectives, issues and constraints. Diagnostics and quotes are provided free of charge and repairs are guaranteed for a period of one year following intervention.
- Industrial electronic repairs
- On-site electronic diagnostics
- Preventive electronic maintenance
- RePROM and program backups
- ISS (In-service support): Audit & consulting
- ISS: Obsolescence management
- Test bench creation
- Collection of electronic equipment for repair
- Buy-back of second-hand electronic equipment
- Ready-to-use electronic equipment in stock
- Online store: sale of used / reconditioned electronic equipment
Equipment we handle
- Monitors, displays, terminals, touch screens and pads
- Variable speed controllers, frequency inverters, DC drives
- CNC controllers
- AC/DC and DC/DC transformers
- Switch-mode power supplies, chargers
- I/O cards, axis controllers
- All industrial cards with or without drawings
- Obsolete equipment or equipment with new surface-mounted components (SMD)
The values upheld by Dominique Junk, founder of E-NERGIE, an eco-friendly company
E-NERGIE prides itself as an eco-friendly company, since repairing electronic systems offers an alternative solution to the sustained pressure on limited natural resources: notably copper, one of the main components of printed circuit boards. However, replacing various electronic systems and industrial PLC cards must remain cost-effective.
The repair should never cost more than 50% of the price of new equipment. In most cases, E-NERGIE offers prices that are far below this ratio.
- To foster long-term, relationships of trust with all our clients
- To guarantee the quality and reliability of our repairs
- To provide fast reaction times so as to ensure our clients’ continuity of production
E-Nergie is a member of CRESITT Industrie, an association that supports manufacturers and laboratories in the development of their electronic equipment.